Admission documents for undergraduate applicants require:
- A completed online application form.
- The official final high school transcript (stamped) – Thanawya Amma, or the IGCSE Certificates stamped by The British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and General Examinations Department - if the school is inside of Egypt; however, if the school is outside of Egypt, the certificates must be stamped by The British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- As for students who have an American Diploma GPA Certificate (Grades 10, 11 & 12), the certificate must be stamped by the American Diploma Accreditation Associates and General Educational Examination الادارة العامة للامتحان) ) and EST 1 & EST II must be stamped by the General Examination Department.
- A computerized birth certificate.
- The original preparatory certificate " "شهادة الاعدادية المصرية for grades 10,11 and 12 or proof of 12 years of schooling.
- For students who studied outside of Egypt, they should submit a Movement Certificate (شهادة تحركات).
- If Arabic and Religion are taken, they must be stamped by the General Examinations Department.
- Ministry form 2 and 6, males only “Istmara 2 and 6 Gond.”
- Copy of national ID or passport for Egyptians.
- Copy of passport for non-Egyptians.
- Application fee: 1000 LE (non-refundable).
- 6 passport-size photos.
- English proficiency test:
- A score of 61 or above in the IBT (Internet-based TOEFL).
- A score of 6 or above in the IELTS taken at the British Council.
- A score of B1 or above in the Oxford exam (no retakes for this exam).
- Note that the Architecture program requires the following:
An English II level in IELTS and IBT exam or an interview from the program director after passing the Oxford exam will be required.
- In addition to the above, "transferred students" will also need:
• Original withdrawal letter (for private universities only).
• Course description signed and stamped from the previous university.
• Transcript stamped from the University and the Supreme Council of Universities.
• "Bayan Hala" ( بيان حالة) stamped from your previous university.
Note: Your Admission package must include a copy of all the above originals.