1) English placement is based on achieving a cut-off score both total and writing in IBT, IELTS, and ITP.
2) The placement is determined based on the lower of the two scores.
The exam is sent as a link through the email registered in the form within 3 - 7 working days. In case of any delay, please contact email@example.com or call 16453.
*There are no retakes for the Oxford Exam.
N.B for Postgraduates:
Cut off scores of the English proficiency test for Management of Technology applicants for the Ph.D. applicants (this will be applied also once an M.Sc. applicant applies for the Ph.D. degree after he/she has been granted the M.Sc. degree) are as follows:
- iBT TOEFL 94 and above, with 27 and above for writing,
- or IELTS 7.50 and above, with 7.00 and above for writing.
As for the cut off scores of the English proficiency test for MOT M.Sc. applicants, it will be as follows:
- iBT TOEFL 79.00 and above, with 24 and above for writing,
- or IELTS 6.50 and above, with 6.50 and above for writing.